To Submit A Post, Please Scroll To The End OF The Page To Agree To The Terms & Conditions. Once you accept, you will be taken to the link where you can submit your post.
Since you are on this page it is probably because you have decided to share your travel story with us. Great ! Here is what you need to know before you can submit a post to this site.
General Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
- Only articles written in English language are accepted for publication.
- Any article submitted by you should be at least 600 words, and a maximum of 1500 words. Longer articles should not be submitted online and should be emailed to us on email@example.com. We reserve the right to publish longer posts in parts or as a series.
- We also accept photo-features. All pictures must be accompanied with a covering write-up of not less than 50 words per picture. We prefer to receive photo-features by email if the total number of images being submitted is more than five.
- The language used should be simple and clean. When you submit a post you must also ensure that the article is not derogatory / defamatory in nature and does not hurt the sentiments of any individual, community or organisation.
- The content must be suitable for all audiences. No sexually explicit content is allowed. The language used must be clean and free of any profanity or abusive terms. It must be relevant to the theme of a travel experience or a travel tip.
- When you submit a post, you are agreeing to be bound by all the related terms & conditions listed on this page. If you do not agree to be bound by any of the conditions outlined below, we advise you not to make any submission at all.
- We reserve the right to amend any or all of the terms & conditions at any time by amending this page. We advise all those who wish to submit a post to kindly check the latest terms & conditions prior to submitting each individual post.
- To publish or reject the submitted post / article / images is the sole discretion of Travel Tales and its editorial team. We reserve the right to accept or reject any post without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The work that you wish to submit must be your own original work based on a real travel experience. We are strictly against plagiarism and will not publish anything that fails the Copyscape test or any similar plagiarism checks. When you submit a post you are certifying that it is your own original work. By submitting accompanying images you also certify that you are the absolute owner of the images and own their copyrights, and that you are not infringing upon any other person / organisation’s copyrights.
- The articles should not be written for the purpose of surrogate advertising of any product or services. While inclusions for external sources are allowed, the articles should not written for the sole purpose of creating SEO back-links to other sites or services. Such articles will not be published.
- Any third-party content quoted by you within the scope of your written work must carry due attribution and also the link to the original work from where the text is reproduced.
- Travel Tales reserves the right to make editorial changes / improvements in the submitted work.
- Once published, the submitted article becomes the property of Travel Tales and shall not be used / reproduced elsewhere by the submitting author without express written consent of Travel Tales.
- Should a post get published inadvertently and subsequently if a copyright violation is brought to our notice, the liability and the consequences for all or any such violation/s shall rest solely with the person who has submitted the post.
- You are personally responsible for the content submitted by you. You agree that you will hold Travel Tales and its publishers / owners indemnified against any claims of any nature arising as a consequence of the publication of your work.
- By clicking the button below, you acknowledge that you have read through all the terms & conditions, and that you agree to abide by the same.